Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Temeraire

After oh so long I finally faced up to my problems. I went to UST just a few hours ago and my father confronted me on the whole truth. So all mymistakes and shortcomings were then exposed. For some reason I actually feel better now, no longer worrying about what could happen. It feels good knowing that the truth is out though the fact that I put my parents down is unexcusable. I wasted time, effort and money, with the latter being the least of it. At least its over now. I can breath easy for the time-being.

So now were coming up with solutions to it. Probable courses and what schools would probably accept me. Taking up Philosophy or Foreign Service sem to be the most feasible of choices, and as I do plan on taking up writing as a profession later on these courses would prepare me for it. So be it, I no longer have this in my hands.

I was playing around with Erika this afternoon, talking to her was fun, as talking to most intellectual females is, though I have no intention of taking this beyond the friends stage, I gave too much on my mind as it is, and another woman wouldn't really be helping my self.

First day at Fitness First later on, and I hope it doesn't turn out to be a drag. Like anyone likes drags no? Stupid statement, but then I haven't really been acting on best judgements lately.

I'll be back later to add more. The computers at this cafe are bumming me out bigtime and I'm just on the net, could you imagine how it would be if I was playing? God help me if so.

No comments: