Wednesday, March 5, 2008

And who might you be?

Well as I was quite unable to show up last night to report on my first day at the gym I might as well make up for it now.

It was quite uneventful as first-times go. I didn't have a personal trainer yet, but the heck, good thing someone was there to show me around. Met quite a lot of people this day, pretty much getting out of the shoebox I was living in to move into a balikbayan box. Just goes to show how little I've seen while thinking that I've seen so much. Aggressive females? They seemed to be run-of-the-mill there. Or is it just that the stereotyped image of the Philippine Maria Clara has been ingrained too damn much in my mind? Maybe. A good chance to see more of the world I might say. And one more thing that I noticed that age did not seem to be too much of a hindrance there, as women well beyond my age were actually flirting with me. Maybe? Probably disillusioned as fatigue lay in each of my sinews and muscles. Nothing to lose if they really were would I? But then it could still be just my imagination. Tired and hungry? Haha, maybe it really was.

Today was pretty much better off, I toured Trinity, CEU and St. Paul's in looking for a school where I could transfer. I couldn't help noticing as I passed by the two latter schools that women did pretty much make up majority of the population. And no. I will not take advantage of that fact. At least I'll try not to. Bwahaha. That sounded wrong no?


No comments: