Tuesday, March 4, 2008

February 28 : Thursday

Nothing could have averted the confusion I'm going through right now. Stuck between AngelxFria and that other player whom I'd rather not mention. The former supposedly wanting me back. But am I willing to go through all that again?

Some of my friends say no, that I'll only end up screwing myself again that I'll only end up getting hurt worse and that this would definitely not be a good course of action. I can't decide on the latter though, I have totally no idea for how she feels for me. I doubt that she would already like me at this early a stage. I DO NOT WANT to make a mistake that I'll end up regretting. Well duh! Who does. Duh, I still feel bad bout Fria, but a part of me still wants her while another doesn't. And so does everything and everyone else. Lol.

I don't want to rush into a decision, I'll wait for things to develop first.

And so Morpheus claims me.

No comments: