Friday, March 7, 2008

Confusion and more confusion

Reporting on yesterday's events.

So I was at Fitness First yesterday for that first tryst with the Physical Trainer. It wasn't quite that bad, though I was informed that I was a helluva out of shape. So with a month to go maybe I could still cut off this goddamned tummy. It was good all over though, got to let loose quite a bit. It was all over too soon though. I had to leave for that concert.

On the concert. Well it wasn't that bad. I realized that Join the Club wasn't really that that bad. Not saying that they're good though Just saying that they ain't bad. Their drummer was wicked. Pretty much the night's best part. Aside from Barbie, she's hawt. I got pretty much bored halfway though. I don't know for what reason. I just was. o_o;;;

And Fria was being a sweetie last night. I think... Ionno... Confused... Yes... Thats me... Tired... Confused... Disoriented.... I miss her... Feeling so helpless...

No comments: