Sunday, April 20, 2008

Screw it

Emotional attachment to someone I am yet to meet. Not good. I've broken my rules right then and there. But she's inspired me to do so many things. I've taken up writing again, brought it to new levels. Singing is much more with direction now. I've tried photography cause of her. And I've picked up my guitar again. That's the clincher. The magic is there but the fingers cant remember how to move. Hay. This is not going well. She seems like a dream. Oh so real, but something I can't touch. She moves in me but she isn't there. I try to reach out but every time she seems but an inch away. Seemingly within grasp but so enigmatic that you STILL can't reach her. Inhabiting my waking thoughts. Oh so willing to wait for her, she's worth that much.


I need to sleep. Screw it

No comments: