Sunday, July 15, 2007

Lameness of Life

-yawn- Why does it seem to be such a long time since I last went online. Somethin crappy happened yesterday it sorta wwrecked up all my plans, not that I'm bitter 'bout it though, but Friday was good enough... I think.

Got home around 9 pm or something like that. Got scolded when I got home but the time was well worth it. Was supposed to go to Fria's place that day but as it rained quite hard PE was cancelled and I had to wait to it out. So I was just sittin there not relly getting wet but not staying totally dry either. It was then that I met up with Rei, Steph, Nox and LA. Well not really met up as I was already with them but it was only then that I walked around with em. So we hang out at lover's lane just basically making fools of ourselves. That was the good part anyway.

Saturday July 14'07

Me granddad got a stroke. Cool no ? Was supposed to have the new phone openlined and go to Fria's after.
But as usual, as all my plans go, none of em came thru.

Was able to speak to my baby for a moment later, guess as a sort of consolation but I so miss her, just wanna hug and cuddle her.

Well anyway back to reality, had to stay at the hospital that day, first at the sort of government hospital as it was the closest, not that clean or good but it got the job done... I guess. It was the first time I ever saw a person die, cool huh ?, so two people in one day and I saw this dude vomit a lot of blood and this other lady was kinda hallucinating. After a few bloody hours we finally got clearance to bring my lolo to the Lung Center of the Philippines. The scent in the ER was quite disturbing. Imagine getting stuck in a very sterile room where a scent somewhat like decay lingered in the air. Now that was what it was like in there.

That's about it. I got nothin to say for today (sunday).

And just to clear things up with my classmates. Fria is the one I refer to when I say baby or sumthin like that. And we are not yet a couple. Please note the emphasis on YET. If any of you will bring out the topic of Aryan (PE classmate) well I like her 'cause she resembles Fria. So clear up on that one.

Now I come to an end and shut the fuck up. ^^

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww. <3 Perhaps next time. n_n